Missing arrows and arrow heads after converting pptx to pdf (Sample included)

I am using Aspose.Slides version 4.1.1 to convert power point pptx files to pdf for viewing. After the attached Sample.pptx file is converted via:

Dim presentation As New Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(SourcePath)
presentation.Save(sTempLocation, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf)

the generated pdf document (attached as sample.pdf) is missing some arrows and arrow heads. Any help would be appreciated.

Dear Christopher,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have been able to reproduce the issue of missing line shapes in the exported PDF file and it seems to be an issue with Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID 17409 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks, and I look forward to the resolution.

Since it has been about a year since this issue was opened I am wondering if there has been any progress or any timeline created towards a resolution. Thanks.

Dear Christopher,

Please accept our apologies for the issue failing to get addressed so far. I have share the issue with our development team lead and he is looking in to this issue. We have scheduled the issue for investigation during week 23 of 2011. I will hopefully share some good news regarding the status of the issue by then.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17409) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(11)