Missing arrows and arrow heads after converting vsd to pdf

Hello, I am using Aspose Diagrams to also convert vsd files to pdf and I noticed that when exporting to pdf we are missing the connector arrow heads. I have attached some files where you can view the problem.<a class=“attachment” OriginalWithArrows.png (21.4 KB)
PdfOutputWithoutArrows.png (22.7 KB)

@GeorgePip
Please share the template vsd file.
We will look into this issue and will get back to you soon.
Thanks.

In this zip you can find the original vsd and the exported pdf with the missing connector arrows.
samplefiles.zip (346.5 KB)

@GeorgePip
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53148

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Will I get notified when this issue is fixed?

@GeorgePip
Yes, We will keep you posted with updates (once available) on it .
Thanks.

Hello,

I understand that you can’t estimate each bug, but I would like to understand what the usual minimum and maximum time frame is for a bug fix.
Just an estimate that understandably can change…
Also it would help if you provide the difference of this time frame for payed support bug fixes.
I need to understand the difference especially for payed support so that I can inform my client and act accordingly.
This is a bug that is very serious for my client and need to plan accordingly.

Thank you in advance

George Pipilakis

@GeorgePip
We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Diagram v23.6) that we plan to release in the first half of June 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.
Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53148) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou