We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Missing Borders around Cells with .SheetToImage() method

Good afternoon,

I am using the .SheetToImage() function to extract areas of excel files to images, but I noticed that for some files borders are missing in the generated images that are present and specified in the .xls files.

Are there any known limitations or problems with borders?

I could provide a sample .xls file, but since it contains data I cannot share publicly, I’d send it to you directly, if possible.

Best regards,

-Joerg Battermann

Hi,

Well, please post your template file(s) here, you may post your file here (you can eliminate the confidential data). I think you may also make this thread as private checking "Keep this prost as private" checkbox at the bottom, thus only Aspose staff and you would be able to see your attachments.

Alternatively, you may post your template file(s) directly to us. Since your file contains confidential data, you can email to us, so we can resolve your issue asap. To email please follow these under mentioned steps,

1: click the Contact button in the Post.

2: In the drop down list options click "Send Amjad Sahi an Email”.

3: Attach the template file and send it.

4: Once you have done it, kindly confirm us on this thread.

Thank you.

Hi,

We got your template file,

We found some border lines are missing in the output image, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Amjad,

thanks… looking forward to the fix.

Br,
-Jörg

Hi,

Please try the attached version. We have also supported GridLines option of the page setup in Worksheet2Image feature.

Thank you.