Missing Box

Hello

I have a Problem with this visio Data. If i convert this with Aspose to PDF, then a box is missing. I give you the Visio Data and the PDF Data with the Problem. We use the .NET-Aspose Components.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problems as follows:

DIAGRAMNET-50574 - VSD to PDF conversion, the output PDF is missing a process type shape
DIAGRAMNET-50575 - VSD to PDF conversion, the text items of Anmerkung shape are misplaced

Your post has also been linked to these two issues. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50574 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.7.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50575 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.7.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50574;DIAGRAMNET-50575) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.