Missing coloumns while converting DWG to PDF using Aspose.PDF for Java

I use Aspose.cad For Java 18.3 on trial, when I convert dwg to pdf, only one column of CadInsertObject objects appears and the object has several columns. Could you tell me why?

@joaomarcos50763,

I have observed your comments and request you to please try using latest Aspose.CAD 18.8 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source file, generated output, desired output and used sample code. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

Thanks for answering!
I had already searched, but I did not find the aspose.cad 18.8 jar file, only 18.3 in the link below.
https://downloads.aspose.com/cad/java

image.png (7.7 KB)

This is the code I am using for converting dwg to pdf:

import com.aspose.cad.Image;
import com.aspose.cad.SizeF;
import com.aspose.cad.fileformats.cad.CadDrawTypeMode;
import com.aspose.cad.imageoptions.CadRasterizationOptions;
import com.aspose.cad.imageoptions.PdfOptions;
import java.io.File;
import javax.swing.JFileChooser;

public class DwgToPdf {

public static void main(String[] args){ 
    new DwgToPdf().start();
}

private void start(){
    String srcFile = askForFile().getPath();
    String srcFileOut = new File(srcFile).getParent()+"/DwgToPdf.pdf";
    Image image = Image.load(srcFile);

CadRasterizationOptions cadRasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
    cadRasterizationOptions.setDrawType(CadDrawTypeMode.UseObjectColor);

cadRasterizationOptions.setPageSize(new SizeF(5000,2000));

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
    pdfOptions.setVectorRasterizationOptions(cadRasterizationOptions);

image.save(srcFileOut, pdfOptions);
}

private File askForFile(){
    JFileChooser jfc = new JFileChooser();
    int action = jfc.showOpenDialog(null);
    if(action != JFileChooser.APPROVE_OPTION){
            return null;
    }
    File file = jfc.getSelectedFile();	
    return file;
}

}

This is the dwg file:
JDGV_02_E.zip (833.0 KB)

This is the pdf generated with problems, the problem is marked red:
problempdf.PNG (149.0 KB)

This is the pdf generated without problems, the objects that are getting lost when converting are marked blue. This objects are blocks, and have several columns, however only one column is drawn when converting to pdf through aspose.cad:

pdfcorrect.PNG (99.0 KB)

This is the jar file I am using:
https://downloads.aspose.com/cad/java/new-releases/aspose.cad-for-java-version-18.3/

Can you help me?

@joaomarcos50763,

I have worked with file shared by you using Aspose.CAD for Java 18.3 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID CADJAVA-409 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Thank you very much for your attention!
I will wait for the solution, can you tell me how long it will take to find a solution? And where can I download the Aspose.cad 18.8 jar file?

@joaomarcos50763,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 is not available. We are currently working on porting features from Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.8 to Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 and will update in download section as soon as it will be completed. We will share good news with you soon.

Thank you very much, I will wait for new news.