Missing few series of graph while converting Excel to PDF

Hi Team,
I am having the excel with bubble chart and added additional two series in order to draw a horizontal and vertical line. line plotted using the coordinates. say (x1,y1),(x2,y2) for drawing a line and maximum value of axis are also enforced. both lines are added fine in Excel. When i am trying to convert the same excel to PDF or PPT the horizontal vertical lines are missing from the graph.

If i tried with automatic axis and changing few values. bubble itslef is missing in PDF while converting.

Attached sample files
samples.zip (111.3 KB)

Could you please help us on this.

Thanks in advance
Varshitha K

@varshi26,

Please notice, we were able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your both XLSX files to PDF file format. We found a few series with horizontal/vertical lines are missing in the image of the chart in the PDF. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43465” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@varshi26,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui
Thanks for the reply. Could you please confirm on the version of the fix and when can we expect the new aspose jars.

@varshi26,

You may expect the fix before the end of this week or so.

Keep in touch.

@varshi26
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v21.5.5 (attached)
aspose-cells-21.5.5-java.zip (7.3 MB)

Your issue should be fixed now.
Let us know your feedback.

@Eric.wang @ahsaniqbalsidiqui @Amjad_Sahi

Thanks for your support. This issue is fixed.

@varshi26,

It is good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix. In the event of further queries or issue, feel free to write us back.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43465) have been fixed in this update.