Missing formatting properties?

Hi!
I was listing elements formatting in a document using Aspose and for most cases the formatting properties were right in front of the eye but for some other cases I wasn’t able to find. Can I just list it out those and maybe you could help me find it?
1- Style for Shape, ImageData and Cell? (I believe finding Style for Shape also covers ImageData, right?)
2- Shape Fill Texture?
3- Effects, Recolor and 3D format for ImageData and Shape (same point I made in (1))?
4- Textbox Text Direction?
This is (i hope) one of the last info I need to get my app running entirely with Aspose, so any help will be appreciated!
Thank you very much!

Hi

Thanks for your request.

1. There is no Style property to Shape. In MS Word, you can only create Style for character, paragraph, list or table. Formatting of the Shape, you can specify via properties of Shape class.
  2. You can use Fill.ImageBytes to get raw bytes of the fill texture
    https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.drawing/fill/imagebytes/
  3. Regarding Fill Effects, there is no way to get or set fill effects, there is the issue #5280 in your defect database regarding this problem.
  4. You can use TextBox.LayoutFlow property
    https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.drawing/textbox/layoutflow/
    Hope this helps.
    Best regard.

Thank you very much!
(1) I tried reading the other properties of Shape and it worked out great.
The one thing that didn’t work is the Table Style. When I create a table and assign a Style (in the Table Tools -> Table Styles menu in Word 2007), I can see that the Cell border color property of that Table changed as the Style color, but the text color in the Run.Font object inside that Cell didn’t changed (assuming that I chose a Table Style that also changes the text color).
That doesn’t happen if I alter the text font directly without using Styles. So, how can I detect the formatting in a cell text with Style?
(The other points worked out great. Thx a lot!)

Hi

Thanks for your request. Currently, Aspose.Words does not support Table Styles. This is issue #5262 in our defect database.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5262) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(18)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1697) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.