MISSING HYPERLINK IN SVG

Hi, I set some Hyperlink to navigate between the sheets of a Workbook, if I export in HTML I can use correctly the hyperlink, in SVG the Hyperlinks are missing.
Any suggestion ?

@gmaglie,

Could you please share your sample Excel file, output HTML and SVG files and sample code, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip the file(s) prior attaching.

Hi, sorry for delay.
I attach an example of export in Html and Svg.
In the sheet001.htm you can find an href to sheet002, while in .svg version there isn’t a link to sheet002. The file xlsx have a link in the first sheet.
Regards.Export HTML.zip (4.3 KB)
Java Code Example.zip (29.0 KB)

@gmaglie,
We have tried to convert this Excel file to SVG using online converter however it also does not provide this hyperlink option. Could you please share a SVG (created from this Excel file using some other third party tool) where hyperlinks work? Also share steps to produce this SVG with us. We will reproduce the scenario here and share our feedback.

Hi, I don’t know any tool that convert from excel to svg mantaining the hyperlink. I know that in Svg is possible to manage the hyperlink.
I espect that in Aspose if exporting in Html and the hyperlink are maintened, than also exporting in svg I have the same behaviour.
Don’t you agree ?

@gmaglie,
We have analyzed the issue and logged it in our database for detailed analysis. You will be notified here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
CELLSJAVA-43410 - Hyperlink is not working after converting Excel file to SVG

@gmaglie,

For your information, Sheet to SVG image is designed to render the specified single sheet page to SVG image independently. The destination (in which SVG image refers to which area in the SVG image) of the hyperlink is unknown to us.

You are rigth, but it is possible to mantain the hyperlink between the sheets in such way that if I export every page of a workbook we can use the hyperlink to navigate the sheets ?

@gmaglie,

We have recorded your requirements against your logged issue into our database. We need to evaluate it if this can be achieved or there is some other way around.

Once we have any new information available, we will let you know.

@gmaglie,

As you know, a sheet may have more than one pages. And, the output SVG format images are independent. We will not support it due to the nature of the SVG file format.