Missing libraries when calling render?

Hi, I’m new to Aspose and started off using the examples on GitHub, specifically RenderToBufferedImage

I’m building with Gradle on Mac OS X 10.15.7 and get Failed to locate library: liblwjgl.dylib see ISSUE-9.

Since that I have tried adding jars from LWJGL - Lightweight Java Game Library and now I get the error:

Renderer is not supported in this platform.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Renderer is not supported in this platform.
	at com.aspose.threed.nN.a(SourceFile:210)
	at com.aspose.threed.nN.<init>(SourceFile:79)
	at com.aspose.threed.Renderer.a(SourceFile:681)
	at com.aspose.threed.Scene.render(SourceFile:956)
	at com.perforce.search.functional.Aspose3DTest.testFile(Aspose3DTest.java:82)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

I have had success running the Example on a Windows machine, but get errors when trying a Windows VM on my Mac.

Kind regards,
Paul

@ptallen

We are checking this issue and will soon get back to you.

@ptallen

We are afraid to share the macOS is not support yet.

Thank you for letting me know. Would it be possible to update the requirements page (I guess something like the .Net page)

Can you confirm if Linux is supported (e.g. Ubuntu 20.04 or later)?

Whilst we develop on OS X our service would be targeted for a Windows or Linux platform.

@ptallen

We had tested the API with Ubuntu only and that was some time ago. Linux variants change too fast and we cannot say that every version of Linux is supported. However, you can please use API in Linux and let us know in case you face any issues.

Furthermore, we will surely check and update the documentation accordingly as well.