Missing Shapes After Diagram.Save

Using C# / Azure Functions
I just started working with your .Net Diagram API.
I am currently Posting a ZIP archive containing a VSDX file to an Azure Function.
I use System.IO.Compression.ZipArchiveEntry to extract a stream for the VSDX file entry using code

using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream())
{
zipEntry.Open().CopyTo(ms);
diagram = new Aspose.Diagram.Diagram(ms);
}

So far so good. I can at this point pause execution and examine the diagram object. In the diagram object, I can see that “Page-1” has 80 Shapes.

image.png (10.8 KB)

Without any further processing, I save the file to Blob Storage. Once downloaded the file opens in Visio but Page-1 only has 11 Shapes.

image.png (6.0 KB)

The attached below contains the original file “FCU_FLOW.vsdx” and the “FCU_FLOW_2102030129.vsdx” file is the result.

FCU_FLOW.zip (57.1 KB)

The question of course is what happened to the 70 odd missing shapes? In the “Free Trial” page on your web site it says: If so you can download any of the below versions for testing. The product will function as normal except for an evaluation limitation. Is this one of these limitations?

@marclavoie

The evaluation version of Aspose.Diagram (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark in the middle of the document on open and save, and limits to read only the first ten shapes of the first page of your Visio diagram. You can however evaluate the API in its full capacity by applying a 30-days free temporary license.