Missing Text, Cells, and Rows in a Table when Using GetThumbnail Method in C#

I use .NET Library Aspose.Slides 24.2.0

I have a presentation with slides, only 1 shape inside table, with columns and cells with text inside.
But when i generate a thumbnail via “slide.GetThumbnail()” my generated image contains a table with no rows, cells and columns, it’s just empty. Could you please help me to figure out?

In some other presentations with the same shape it works properly, so there is a chance some property settings are missing. please help (I would attach pptx so you can investigate it but your forum doesn’t allow to do it)

source in presentation:
1.PNG (33.4 KB)

result:
1.PNG (503 Bytes)

@GeorgiyS,
Thank you for contacting support.

To investigate the case and help you, we need more details. Please share the following files and information:

• sample presentation file (you can zip the file and upload an archive here)
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • OS version on which the thumbnail generation was performed
  • .NET target platform in your app

Sure, here is ZIP with presentation.

to reproduce:

var slide = presentation.Slides[1]; // slide with table
using (var thumbnailResult =  slide.GetThumbnail())
{
    thumbnailResult.Save(<path_to_saved_file>, ImageFormat.Png);
}

Win 11
net8.0

Presentation_table_slide_image_corrupted.zip (3.4 MB)

P.S. Updated Aspose.Slides to the latest version and result the same

@GeorgiyS,
Thank you for the details. I’ve reproduced the problem you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44465

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-44465) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.4 (ZIP, MSI, NuGet, Cross-platform).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.