Missing text when converting to pdf

Hi,

when I convert the provided word-file to pdf, some of the text is missing.
Could you please check, what’s wrong?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9542. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,
are there any news for me on this topic?

kind regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for being patient. This issue is more complex than we initially estimated, and we regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. The issue occurs because Aspose.Words currently does not force a nested floating table position to be inside row height for a row having height specified as “Exactly”.

The table with the text that is not visible is located inside another floating table row which has height specified as 123.4 pt “Exactly”. The nested table position is specified as 121.9 pt below “Page” which actually means below containing row top for a nested table. Aspose.Words places the table according to this property so that it is almost completely below containing row boundary and the text inside is invisible. Microsoft Word adjusts the table position so that it fits into the containing row. Aspose.Words should do the same.

In the meantime while you’re waiting for the fix, you may adjust the nested table position (specifying 0 below Page should work) or get rid of nested table altogether (moving the content to the outer table) as a workaround.

We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,
I just tested this issue with the latest version, and the problem still exists. We now have a major issue with one of our customers concerning this case. Could you please check, if this can be solved in the near future? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is still unresolved and there is no further news about it. However, we have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,
any news from the development team for me?

kind regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for being patient. Our development team has planned to include the fix to your issue in 15.1.0 - Jan 2015 release of Aspose.Words. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ January 2015 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9542) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.