Missing things from CAD file

I am testing this product out and it seems to be leaving things out of the DWG files when converting to PDF. Look at the example below. Top pic is the DWG file bottom is PDF. Who can I contact about this? I have attached both files for reference.

image.png (51.0 KB)

image.png (22.7 KB)

@rdeeds

I suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.CAD for .NET 20.11 on your end. In case you still find issue then please share the used sample code, source DWG and generated output file for further investigation.

I am using the latest version

private void btnSubmit_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

string path = txtFolder.Text;

string[] filePaths = Directory.GetFiles(path);
        DirectoryInfo dirinfo = new System.IO.DirectoryInfo(path);

//int count = dirinfo.GetFiles().Length;

foreach (string dir in filePaths)
        {

string MyDir = dir;
            string finalDir = txtFolder.Text + "\\";
            //ExStart:ExportToPDF
            // The path to the documents directory.
            //string MyDir = txtFolder.Text;
            string sourceFilePath = MyDir;
            string ext = Path.GetExtension(dir);
            string drawingSize = Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(dir).Substring(0, 1);
            if (ext.ToUpper() == ".DWG") {
                using (Aspose.CAD.Image image = Aspose.CAD.Image.Load(sourceFilePath))
                {

Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions();
                    rasterizationOptions.BackgroundColor = Aspose.CAD.Color.White;
                    rasterizationOptions.UnitType = Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.UnitType.Inch;

if (drawingSize.ToUpper() == "A")
                    {
                        rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = 11;
                        rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = 9;
                    }
                    else if (drawingSize.ToUpper() == "B")
                    {
                        rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = 17;
                        rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = 11;
                    }
                    else if (drawingSize.ToUpper() == "C")
                    {
                    }
                    else if (drawingSize.ToUpper() == "D")
                    {

}

// Create an instance of PdfOptions
                    Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.PdfOptions pdfOptions = new Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.PdfOptions();
                    // Set the VectorRasterizationOptions property
                    pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;
                    pdfOptions.ResolutionSettings = new ResolutionSetting(600, 600);
                    // pdfOptions.ResolutionSettings = 300;

finalDir = finalDir + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(dir) + ".pdf";
                    //Export the DWG to PDF
                    image.Save(finalDir, pdfOptions);
                    finalDir = "";
                }
            }
        }
        MessageBox.Show("Done");
    }

Drawings.zip (637.7 KB)

@rdeeds

I have added a ticket with ID CADNET-1289 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Any news on this? Before I pay for this product I want to know this is fixed.

I see that its closed and should be updated but it is still not working.

@rdeeds

Can you please try using Aspose.CAD for .NET 20.12 on your end and share the output with us that we may assess on our end.

I am using that version and I get the same results as before. The tolerances aren’t showing on the PDF

@rdeeds

I have associated the information in our issue tracking system and will get back to you with feedback as soon as the issue will be addressed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-1289) have been fixed in this update.

I have already updated visual studio via nuget. The dll I have says it’s 20.12 but the tolerances still don’t show. Am I doing something wrong?

@rdeeds

We have already discussed this point and I have associated this information in our issue tracking system.

I have attached images showing you that it still doesn’t work Drawing DWG.JPG (40.4 KB)
Drawing PDF.JPG (50.2 KB)
ASPOSE Version.JPG (80.4 KB)

@rdeeds
Thank you for sharing the images. I have associated them with concerned ticket in our issue tracking system.

Any News on this? This the only thing keeping me from buying this product.

@rdeeds

I regret to share that at present there are no updates available. I have requested for updates and will share them with you in coming week.

Still waiting on this

@rdeeds

Can you please try using latest Aspose.CAD for .NET 21.3 on your end share feedback please.