Missing tick labels category axis

Dear all,

Please take al look at the attached files. If I convert the excel file into a pdf file some of the tick labels of the category axis are missing. The effect appeared after I added the following two lines of code to my chart generation method.

chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabels.Font.Size = 6;

chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabels.Rotation = 90;

For some charts the code works fine and produces the correct output. But there are also a lot of charts where most of the tick labels are missing

Thanks in advance

Erik

Hi,

We found the issue after an initial test. Your issue has been logged into out issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-12235. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Ok, now are all Ticklabels in pdf available. But there is something wrong with the word wrap behavior of long tick label texts. If you take a look at the attached excel file you can see that first three entries contains one or more line breaks. If you finally save the file in pdf format the line breaks are lost. Due to this fact, you are loosing a lot of space for the main chart area. It is possible to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Erik

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, template and generated files.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-12526.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

after using the latest provided Aspose.Cells version (4.8.1.9) the mentioned problem is solved.

Thanks & regards

Erik

Hi Erik,

Yes, we did fix your issue in v4.8.1.9.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12235) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.