Missing weekly status report

Dear Aspose Team,

we wait for the new release of Aspose.Words. We miss the weekly status report too, because we have to plan with our customers. Can you give us a timeline?

With best regards.

Frank

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Please have a look at this https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/

Best regards,

Thanks for that quick response. But i mean, that we miss the weekly status blog for autoporting the .net librarys in java.

The last report is from 8th. September.

With best regards.

Hello Frank,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check the points described in “Current Autoporting Status” section in the article which I provided you in my previous post.

Best regards,

No worries, the latest report is here https://blog.aspose.com/2010/09/20/autoporting-aspose-words-for-net-to-java-weekly-progress-20th-sep-2010

Roman,

Thanks for honest answer. Can you please focus your efforts on Java version in the most priority order? As you are always introducing new features into .NET version the Java version cannot be released with the same functionality and it’s always a looser comparing with original .NET version.

Please be aware that many customers really need new Java package (even if not all .NET features are included) because the last release was a half-year ago and many features are promised by Aspose and waited by customers impatiently.

Is it possible to set up some deadline and try to finish porting tasks to this point? Do you see a chance to release a new version (maybe with some limitations) in September?

Best regards, Evgeniy

Hi Evgeniy,

Thanks for your request. We do our best to finish this work as soon as possible. We understand that a lot of our customers waits for the new version of Aspose.Words for java. Patience of our customers will be rewarded because the next version will include a lot of new features that surely will be appreciated by our customers.

We apologize for inconvenience. We will keep you informed regarding progress of auto-porting of .NET version of Aspose.Words to java.

Best regards,