Mobile browser issues

I am seeing large differences in barcode read ability using different mobile browsers. Have you run across this before

@William.MacDonald,

Could you please elaborate and provide more details on your issue. How do you read barcodes in the browser, could please you share more information, samples and screenshots to demonstrate/highlight the issue(s). We will check your issue soon.

I am using javascript src="/scripts/webcam.min.js". The images look great in firefox and it reads perfectly. In chrome, edge, opera, etc… the images are much smaller and not focused. I am thinking it is not an Aspose issue, but wondering if you have come across this and if so how others may have remedied this. It might be easier for a quick call. I leave a 4pm but will be available starting at 730EST tomorrow

Hi, William!
Have you checked out our web application for barcode? It works on mobile devices and we are also using camera from browser.

If you’re interested, you can also take a look at the page source html code for some inspiration. Feel free to explore and let us know what you think!

Good morning.

Thank you very much for the reply. Could you please send me a direct url to some source code? I am having issues locating on the link you sent

@William.MacDonald,

You may get the source code of the barcode recognition app here.

• Aspose.BarCode Recognize (Source)

Great thank you

@William.MacDonald,

You are welcome.