Mobile friendly QR code reader

Good day,

I would like to create a QRCode reader with Aspose.barcode. The basic functionality as provided by Aspose examples works fine in ASP. I would like to take it one step further and make this mobile friendly. i.e either be able to take picture with smartphone, upload to server, perform read, etc. and write results to Db and/or other actions. First prize would be an actual App on the device that communicate by means of API but the first option mentioned is adequate. Would appreciate some guidance and example. I have current license for Aspose.total for .NET
kind regards

Hi Zack,

Thank you for contacting support. Based on your requirement, Aspose.BarCode for Cloud is the most suitable component. Using the cloud service, you can generate / recognize codes on the fly, platform and programming languages does not matter. Please go through the help topics there: Aspose for Cloud UI Help Topics, Aspose.BarCode for Cloud: Programmers Guide

Please feel free to reply us in case of any confusion or questions.

That is great, thanks. It certainly seems to be the best answer.

However will have to check with my customer regarding pricing as provided by Sales.
Any other options would still be appreciated.
rgs

Hi Zack,

Thank you for the reply. Please subscribe to our newsletter, because we keep our users updated about any new professional API, current changes and enhancements. In your case, things also depend upon the customer scenario and the environment details in which he/she intend to work. Please let us know if the customer has any other query. We will be pleased to assist you.