In my program:
- I find a table row with some mailmerge fields
- I clone the row and append it after the original one (many times, i.e. I create many new rows with same mailmerge fields inside )
- I rename those new mailmerge fields, adding row number at the end of the name (so, I'll have Name1, Name2, Name3...)
- I make doc.MailMerge.Execute(keys, values) , where keys and values are two arrays with data for mailmerge
- keys and values contain also Name1, Name2, etc..., obviously
What am I doing wrong?