Modify annotation author

Hi, i need to modifify the annotation author of a single annotation, using ModifyAnnotationsAuthor i can replace the author in all page annotations with the same value, how i can loop page annotations one by one and change the FullName ?

thanks

@LorenzoBonadeo
To iterate over page annotations, use a loop like (where page is Page object)

foreach(var annotation in page.Annotations)
{
      // do something with annotation
}

(if I understand your question correctly, otherwise please clarify)

Hi,

what i need is to modify the author, using this code

PdfAnnotationEditor annotationEditor = new PdfAnnotationEditor();
            annotationEditor.BindPdf(_dataDir + "sample_cats_dogs.pdf");
            annotationEditor.ModifyAnnotationsAuthor(1, 2, "Aspose User", "Aspose.PDF user");
            annotationEditor.Save(_dataDir + "ModifyAnnotationsAuthor.pdf");

i can replace one author with another in some pages, but what i need is for each annotations replace the author with different values so

int counter=0;
foreach(var annotation in page.Annotations)
{

annotation.name = counter;
counter++;
}

@LorenzoBonadeo
I have logged the issue as PDFNET- 53481 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue and keep you updated on the status. Please have patience and spare us a little time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53481

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.