More about OlmStorage/OlmFolder

Hello,
Just trying to map the olm storage on a tree control and found these very helpful properties are missing:
OlmStorage.RootFolder
OlmFolder.GetParentFolder
For the 2nd one, I’m considering the new entryID which is going to be added, even if it was not going to be added, GetParentFolder still would make sense using the folder full name (path) right?

The same for OlmStorage.GetPredefinedFolder

And the very helpful OlmStorage.ExtractProperty to extract some properties without extracting the whole message. (if currently there’s a way, please advise) - The olm equivariant of this function:

@australian.dev.nerds

We have logged a ticket for your requirement as EMAILNET-40847. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.

1 Like

Hello,
Can you please kindly add OlmFolder.ContainerClass to the list?
I do believe such properties are indeed vital :frowning:
How do you think?

@australian.dev.nerds

Could you please share the detail of this class according to your use case? We will then log it in our issue tracking system.

1 Like

Hi,
The OlmStorage equivariant of this property:

To get olm folder’s container class!
Currently, cannot get it so no code :smiley:
Since also no OlmStorage.ExtractProperty is available, can’t extract that way too :frowning:

@australian.dev.nerds

We already logged the ticket for this case. So, there is no need to add property like OlmFolder.ContainerClass. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.

1 Like

Hello and thanks, does it mean currently we can retrieve the OlmFolder.ContainerClass using existing functions? Great to hear, waiting for your update :slight_smile:

@australian.dev.nerds

The issue EMAILNET-40847 related to OlmStorage.ExtractProperty is pending for analysis. Once we complete the analysis, we will then provide you information about extracting properties of message.

A ticket EMAILNET-40851 has been logged for OlmFolder.ContainerClass. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.

1 Like

Hello and congratulations on the 22.11, any news about the cases in this thread (specially about OlmFolder.ContainerClass)
Best :slight_smile:

@australian.dev.nerds

I hope this will be reviewed within a month.
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like