Moving tables during document generation

Hello,
I’m developing an automated invoice generation system for my company at the moment. Everything works just fine, except of the fact that in some situations one of my tables is moving and overlapping the others. Until now I tried to compensate this effect by inserting some paragraph- and line breaks, but I don’t think that this is the best soloution.
I hope you can give me some advice to effectively solve this problem. I have attached one of our invoices in which the moving of the table occurs.
We are using the Aspose Words Version 7.0.0.0
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Oliver Braun

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,
attached to this post you will find our input document.
Regards,
Oliver Braun

Hello

Thank you for additional information. Could you please provide me the code which you use to populate the document with data? This will help me to reproduce the problem on my side.
Best regards,

Hello,
I have attached the code-file to this post. I hope you will find your wa through it because it is very complex.
Regards,
Oliver Braun

Hi Oliver,
Thank you for additional information. Have you tried using the latest version of Aspose.Words? You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Also, could you please save your output document in DOC or DOCX format (just before saving it in PDF format) and attach it here for testing? I will try converting this document to PDF on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,