We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Moving to 16.10.0 Results in Error

Since moving to 16.10.0 the ListMessages(_query, MAX_EMAILS) causes an error. Removing the _query from ListMessages call works. This is monster issue.


protected const int MAX_EMAILS = 100;
ImapQueryBuilder imapBuilder = new ImapQueryBuilder();
imapBuilder.HasNoFlags(ImapMessageFlags.IsRead);
_query = imapBuilder.GetQuery();
_client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);
ImapMessageInfoCollection messageInfos = _client.ListMessages(_query, MAX_EMAILS);



at
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument,
ExceptionResource resource)<o:p></o:p>

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

at Aspose.Email.Imap.ImapClient.#=qwplALxgBGK15MlOYclI4vQ==(#=qwWvLPYVwrM7kN6qcbd9jopfyxMrAteJdlN5ugt9xa$AqFawA4DbRx52$nDpqhMyv #=q8_2otbSlz1kyO2evp1I0Ig==, String #=qyOtI7m8dw9taUE00x5otFw==, MailQuery #=qRXIZZRiWXLNO7US0xlXiZQ==, Int32 #=qkY022C$oSfRVEQeK9nj7q4Um_1t8q0IN_uWElM4ckJA=, Int64 #=q$CpUYFgvU$9fxtPPWQngCu2ck2L7ijKeuycMOK8xZYo=)

at Aspose.Email.Imap.ImapClient.#=qwplALxgBGK15MlOYclI4vQ==(#=qwWvLPYVwrM7kN6qcbd9jopfyxMrAteJdlN5ugt9xa$AqFawA4DbRx52$nDpqhMyv #=q8_2otbSlz1kyO2evp1I0Ig==, String #=qyOtI7m8dw9taUE00x5otFw==, MailQuery #=qRXIZZRiWXLNO7US0xlXiZQ==, Int32 #=qkY022C$oSfRVEQeK9nj7q4Um_1t8q0IN_uWElM4ckJA=)

at Aspose.Email.Imap.ImapClient.ListMessages(MailQuery query, Int32 maxNumberOfMessages)

at Hyland.xxxxxx.IMAPMailProcessor.download() in M:\TFS\DEV\Core\OnBase.NET\Applications\Hyland.xxxxxxx\IMAPMailProcessor.cs:line 45

Hi Cameron,


We regret any inconvenience you are facing.

Could you please share which server you are connecting to when you face this problem? We tried this with our Exchange Server and it didn’t raise any exception. Please share exact details so that we can investigate this issue for assisting you further.

Sorry I should know better.


Exchange Server 2010
Ver 14.03.0123.003

I did switch back to the 2016.03.07 version of the dll and the call returns as expected. I should add that prior to rolling back the dll a parameter-less ListMessages() returns.

Thank you for the help,
Cameron

More testing revealed that the same issue is seen on Exchange 2013 Version 15.0 ‎(Build 1076.9)

Hi Cameron,


Thank you for additional information.

We have tested this issue at our end with the latest version of the API and were able to reproduce the problem with Exchange server 2013, whereas it works with Aspose.Email for .NET 6.7.0. The issue has been logged as EMAILNET-38512 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Kashif,


Thank you very much for looking into this issue for us.

Cameron

Hi Cameron,


You are welcome and please feel free to write to us if you have any further query related to the API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38512) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)