MS Mincho with justify alignment has different spacing result when converted

[RES0001]業務委託基本契約書(お取引様用_準委任・請負併用)_20210801_解除 .embedded.docx (300.8 KB)

The bug happens with all versions of Aspose, from 19.12, to 22.5.

The docx here has 6 pages, the resulting pdf upon conversion has 7 pages. Fonts are embedded.

If I use left alignment in the docx, the resulting pdf remains at 6 pages.

If I use justify alignment, that’s where it happens the extra page.

Investigation made on my side: Left alignment uses the exact same spacing between characters, that’s easier for aspose to convert correctly. With justify alignment, spacing between characters is randomized to fill the space of single line. The problem here, we can see upon pdf conversion, the character spacing becomes incorrect, causing more line breaks.

@nicolasmartel Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23971. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Any updates on this issue, @alexey.noskov?

@jgoudreau The issue has been postponed until the main WORDSNET-19821 issue is resolved. Unfortunately, there are no estimates at the moment. We will be sure to keep you updated and let you know once the issue is resolved.

@alexey.noskov Have there been any updates on this issue?

@hnaidu Unfortunately, there are still no news regarding the issue. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

@alexey.noskov Have there been any updates on this issue?

@hnaidu Unfortunately, there are still no news regarding the issue. The issue is still postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

@alexey.noskov Thank you for the update. Our customer is following up regularly. Would there be a way to escalate the issue or push for an ETA on when it may be resolved?

@hnaidu Unfortunately, there are still no news regarding the issue, it is still postponed and is not yet scheduled for development.
You can obtain Paid Support Services , in case the issue will be treated on priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team. Purchasing Paid Support Services will push the issue upper in the queue.