MS Project to PDF

Hi,

Can you save/convert a MS Project file to pdf?

Regards,
Joe

Hi Joe,

This feature is not available at the moment but a request in this regard has been logged into our issue tracking system as TASKS-21380. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Hi.

Any news regarding this issue?
This is important to me as well…

Best regards.

Hi Ricardo,

Currently, our developers are working on MPP write support feature which has the highest priority in our issue tracking system and will be available soon.

I have raised the priority of this feature as well but our developers will consider this feature once MPP write support is implemented. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

By the way, I use Aspose.Words to create PDFs or word docs (or lots of other file types) from Aspose.Tasks and MS Project Automation along with other images.

Bruce

Hi Joe,

Bruce is right. Aspose.Tasks for .NET allows you to read project information. You can use Aspose.Pdf to create a new PDF and inject project information in that PDF. You can also use Aspose.Words or Aspose.Cells to create Word or Excel documents to display project information and then export these documents to PDF.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-21380) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.