.msg file convertion

Hi Team,

I am trying to convert .msg file to tiff.
But it is not converting properly.
This attached .msg file is converted from .eml to .msg.

can you please help me.

Hi Anish,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support.

I have converted the attached msg to TIFF and have observed that the table borders are not visible in the output TIFF. This issue has been logged in our issue tracking system with id: NETWORKNET-34316. Can you please confirm to us if this is the only problem that you are facing or is there any other differences as well? Please let us know your feedback to get further assistance in this regard.

Hi Team,

And one more thing, When we are converting .eml to .msg and those msg file is throwing exception while converting to tiff using Aspose.word.

Regard
Anish

Hi Anish,

Could you please share the sample source EML or MSG files that give rise to exception while converting to TIFF? We’ll look into it and assist you further.

Please see the attached .eml file.

First i converted this to .msg file and then try to convert with Aspose.word to tiff.

Regards
Anish

Hi Anish,

Thank you for providing the sample EML file.

I have investigated this issue with the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 3.9.0 and Aspose.Words for .NET 13.9.0 and was unable to observe any exception.Please try the following sample code at your end and let us know your feedback.

Sample Code:

string dir = "EMAIL_534191\";
MailMessage eml = MailMessage.Load(dir + "w_e 1-19-14.eml");
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
eml.Save(ms, MailMessageSaveType.MHtmlFormat);
ms.Position = 0;
Document doc = new Document(ms);
doc.Save(dir + "w_e 1-19-14.Tiff", SaveFormat.Tiff);

Hi Kashif,
Is there any update on the issue NETWORKNET-34316

Regards
Anish

Hi Anish,

The issue is still pending for analysis by our development team and is planned to be fixed in Aspose.Email for .NET 4.1.0 which is due at the end of this month i.e. April 2014. We’ll update you here once there is an update available in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

Is there any update for this issue ?

Regards
Anish

Hi Anish,

I am glad to share that the issue has been fixed and the upcoming version of Aspose.Email for .NET 4.1.0 contains the fix for this issue. We’ll notify you here once the fixed version is available for download and appreciate your patience in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34316) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.