MSG to PNG using Aspose.Email for .NET

I read the documentation and examples for Aspose.Email for .NET to see if I can convert MSG files to PNG. Unfortunately, I can’t find that capability. There was a similar question posted in the form in 2011 and that thread mentioned that the feature would be added in the future releases. It is almost Q2 2016. Is this feature completed or is it in your roadmap?

If this feature will not be available what is the best way to render the MSG file withing a web page? I see that Aspose.Email for .NET can convert all email message formats into TIFF. Can I use Aspose.Email to convert the MSG files into TIFF and Aspose.Imaging to convert the resultant TIFF into PNG??

Hi Sandor,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support team.

The feature of converting MSG file to different image formats, including PNG, is not available at the moment and our timelines for providing this feature may vary due to some technical limitations and other priority tasks. However, you can use any of the following method to achieve conversion of MSG for rendering purposes.

1. You can convert the MSG file to TIFF and then use Aspose.Image API for conversion of the TIFF to PNG.

2. For direct rendering of MSG file in a web page, you can convert the MSG file to MHTML or even direct to HTML.

Please try the above and let us know your feedback.