If I export MSG-Contacts into Vcard like this:
ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); MapiMessage mapiMessage = MapiMessage.fromStream(inputStream); MapiContact contact = (MapiContact) this.mapiMessage.toMapiMessageItem(); contact.save(baos, ContactSaveFormat.VCard); baos.close();
We have some troubles with the generated VCard.
Following troubles exist at the moment (German Outlook) - Screenshots are in ZIP-File Attached:
- “Chatadresse” is missing (see standard.png)
- “Adresse” is combined to one line (multiple lines in original file) (see standard.png)
- umlauts (äöü…) and some Signs in “Notes” are not displayed correctly (see notes.png)
- “Büro” is missing (see details.png)
- “Spitzname” is missing (see details.png)
- “Adresse” is missing (see details.png)
I also tested saving to VCard in Outlook, all fields are correctly filled then.
Screenshots, Testfile, Output Aspose, Output Outlook: test vcard.zip (81.2 KB)