Multi Level header for tables to display in aspose cells

How do I display multi level headers in aspose cells java in MS Excel? Please let me know if Aspose Cells Java API provides a way for this?

@BalakumarSeethapathy,

Thanks for your query.

Could you provide us sample Excel file containing your desired Table with multi level header(s), we will check it soon. You may create your desired sample table in MS Excel manually and save the file to attach it here (please zip the file first if it is in XLSX file format). Also, give us steps involved on how to create multi level headers in MS Excel for Tables.

Thank you.

Thanks for your response, I have attached the sample excel file (manually updated) for multi level header table. Please take a look at it.

Regards,
BalakumarMulti level header sample.zip (6.2 KB)

@BalakumarSeethapathy,

Thanks for the sample file.

Well, you may easily create the table and apply formatting to the respective header cells for your needs. For example, first you need to input data into the cells/range accordingly via Aspose.Cells APIs, see the document for your reference. Next, you will merge the first header cells, i.e., C2 and G2, see the document for your reference. Now, you will apply formatting to the header column cells, see the document on how to apply formattings (cell background or cell shading colors) to the cells for your reference.

Hope, this helps you a bit.

Thank you.