Multi-Lingual documents (DOC or DOCX) are not converting properly to PDF

Hello Tahir,

While We are in the process of evaluating your product, we are facing one major issue i.e, Multi-Lingual documents (DOC or DOCX) are not converting properly to PDF.

Please find my project environment details.

Architecture - MVVM Architecture
Visual Studio - 2013
Framework - 4.5
App Type - Web Application
Target Cpu - It has to support for all the types 32-bit,64,bit, Any Cpu

My application contains 4 projects, in that all are class library applications,which all are referencing in  one web application, which uses circular dependency. we do not have any console applications. So please provide an sample example using **class library and web application**. Please don't use console application in examples. Hope you get clarity on details provided. If you want any additional information, we are ready to provide.

@amplelogichyd

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Uploading: ASPWebApp.zip… We have attached two type solutions.
1.Asp Web Application
2.Class Library Application

Class library consists of one method used to convert telugudocx to pdf.I invoke this method from Asp Web app but harfbuzz dlls are not loaded.I had create documents folder in class library it consists of three documents please convert those documents to pdf properly and revert us with solution ASAP.

Note:Please don’t use console app.

Thanks,
AmpleLogicHyd

Please Find the attached zip file for AspWebApp

@amplelogichyd

Unfortunately, we have not found the ZIP file in this thread. However, we have downloaded the application from your other thread*. We will test the scenario and update you via this forum thread.

* https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-shaping-harfbuzz-with-32-bit-and-64-bit-runtime-dlls/204971/59

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19754) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.2 update also available on NuGet.