Multi-Select Listbox

I'm wanting to have a control that allows me to have multiple items selected.

Is this possible?

I would also want to be able to get the selected items and their values, etc.

Hi,

We are not clear about your needs. Currently we provide the Combobox control. Each Combobox is placed in a cell. The selected item’s value will be set to the cell’s value. If you want to add more than one Combobox to a cell, it will be confuse that which Combobox’s value shall be set to the cell. If you want the Combobox to be multiple items selected, It will be confuse that how to display the selected items (currently combobox can only display one value) and how the selected values shall be combined to set to the cell.

So, could you give us more details or sample to show your needs? We will evaluate if this feature is accord with our product. Thank you.

I don't think it's possible with the current controls available.

It would be like a multi-select listbox. With this listbox, one of the settings is MultiSelect which allows me to have multiple items in the list and have a subset selected.

`http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ys1414x6(VS.80).aspx`

I can then access a SelectedItems property and get the values of the items selected.

Hi,

Well, I 'm afraid this feature is not very suitable with our product. Currently we don't plan to support such a feature. Thank you.