Multi-sheet Excel files failing to convert to HTML

Using aspose-cells in a Java environment. After upgrading from 21.8 to 21.10, multi-sheet Excel files no longer render when we try to create HTML previews of their content.
Seeing these in the logs:
“No handler found for GET /rest/…/_files_files/sheet002.htm”
“No handler found for GET /rest/…/_files_files/tabstrip.htm”

Reproduced with a very basic worksheet. Took a blank XLSX file, added a few words in a cell, and added a second sheet with a cell containing other text.

Rolling back to 21.9 works again.

@marcthayer,

Please try our latest version/fix (Aspose.Cells for Java v22.2):

If you still find the issue with latest version, kindly provide your sample (runnable) code (JAVA program) and sample files to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip Excel files or other files prior attaching here

Hello, I am a developer that works with Marc, our use for multi-sheet is broken at 21.10 (works at 21.9)
I tried your recommendation to use 22.2 but we get the error Marc describes. I believe this call is no longer working:
new com.aspose.cells.HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.HTML);

@Murphynd,

Please try our latest version/fix (Aspose.Cells for Java v22.8):

If you still find the issue with latest version, kindly provide your sample (runnable) code (JAVA program) and sample file (input Excel file, etc.) to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip Excel file or other files prior attaching here.

trying to upload a XLSX but I get this error: Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip, pdf, docx, 7z).

basically any XLSX sheet with multiple pages.

our code calls
com.aspose.cells.HtmlSaveOptions options = new com.aspose.cells.HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.HTML);

then
new Workbook(this.getInputStream()).save(new ByteArrayOutputStream(), options)

@Murphynd

Please put your source xlsx file and code into a zip file, then upload the zip file.