Multiline Filestamp

I am trying to add a multiline filestamp to the footer of my document (ideally, I'd just like the text to automatically wrap to next line but I can't see how to do that).

Here is my code. I only see the first line in my footer. Got to be something simple that I'm missing...

Thanks

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileStamp fileStamp = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileStamp(pdfDoc, newPdf);

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormattedText formattedText = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormattedText("Line 1", System.Drawing.Color.Black, System.Drawing.Color.White, Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FontStyle.TimesRoman, Aspose.Pdf.Facades.EncodingType.Winansi, false, 8, 10);

formattedText.AddNewLineText("Line 2",10); formattedText.AddNewLineText("Line 3",10); formattedText.AddNewLineText("Line 4",10);
fileStamp.AddFooter(formattedText,40);
fileStamp.Close();

Hello Kent,

Thanks for using our products.
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem that multiline contents are not being added to footer section of PDF document. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as <span style=“font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>PDFNEWNET-29895. We will
investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a
correction.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29895 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.