Multilines fields ruined by Pages.Add function

Hi,

I’m facing an issue with the function Aspose.Pdf.Document.Pages.Add and multilines fields.
If I tri to copy pagea from a PDF (origin.pdf) to another one (final.pdf), the multilines fields are ruined. In the targert file, all the data in those multilines fields have no more “cariage return” or “line feed” characters but just carret characters.

I tried a thing like that :
Dim currentPdfDocument As Aspose.Pdf.Document
Dim targetDoc As Aspose.Pdf.Document
currentPdfDocument = New Aspose.Pdf.Document(“D:\origin.pdf”)
targetDoc = New Aspose.Pdf.Document(“D:\final.pdf”)
targetDoc.Pages.Add(currentPdfDocument.Pages)
targetDoc.Save(“D:\final.pdf”)

Actually, I’m evaluating your product. Could you give me a way to get throw this issue.

thanks.

Hi Fabien,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please share your template PDF file with us to help us reproduce your issue at our end. This will help in identifying the cause of the issue soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Actually, the function that rename fields (Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor.RenameField) is doing the same wrong behavior that the Pages.Add function.

See attached files to reproduce the issue.

template.pdf : the empty template of the file
JSOU-9-1-20121212143830-debug-copy-2-before-rename.pdf : is the file with values
JSOU-9-1-20121212143830-debug-copy-2-after-rename.pdf : is the file with values and renamed files.

We are currently evaluating your componant. As long as this issue is not fixed in the componant, we will not be able to buy it.

regards,

Fabien

Hi Fabien,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template files.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue regarding multiline fields loosing the formatting when using Page.Add method. Your reported issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34628. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34628) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.