Multipart Mime load Issue

Hi,

when I load the attached OriginalMultipartEmail.eml (see Attachment) using

var message = MailMessage.Load(“OriginalMultipartEmail.eml”)

and re-save it using

message.Save(“ResultingAsposeEmail.eml”)

the resulting file is not saved as an multipart e-mail.

I can circumvent this behavior by adding an empty alternative view – but hat feels a bit awkward.

Is there any way to achieve the desired behavior – that is an email that matches the original in views and encoding?

Thanks and best regards,

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support.

I have tested this issue at my end and could observe the issue you have specified. Despite the fact that the result file lacks the multipart, the output EML opens fine in Outlook and there is no visible issue. Could you please share if this has some effect at your end or you get any problem while viewing the message? We’ll look into your requirements from your feedback and discuss any such possibility with our development team (as far now, I couldn’t find any such information to achieve your requirements).

Hi,

thank you for your fast response.

The problem is that we process messages and forward them to another system that expects multipart messages.

Thanks
Wolfgang.

Hi Wolfgang,

I have logged the issue as NETWORKNET-34469 in our issue tracking system for further consideration by our development team. We’ll notify you here once there is some update available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34469) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.