Multiple Data Souces For Multiple Pivot Tables

Hello - I am working in Office 2007 and Visual Studio 2008. I have a designer file which simply contains one worksheet. The workheet contains file headers in row 1, and the formula for the data I will receive (&=data.accountId) in row 2. My code loops through a dataset and for each datatable, the result is 3 worksheets. WS#1 = Data1 (based on the original template), WS#2 = Pivot1, WS#3 = Pivot2. Note here that Pivot1 and Pivot2 are based on Data1 and dynamically created. Right now, my dynamially created workbook contains 3 datatables, and therefore there are 9 worksheets at the end of the code. The way the code is supposed to work, the end result should be 3 sets of data, and 2 pivot tables based on each set of data. Data1, Data2, and Data3 are correctly being populated. But what seems to be happening is that all of the pivot tables are based on one set of data. Please help. Thank you.

Note: Using Aspose.Cells 4.4.0.5

Hi,

Could you create a sample test project with template file, zip the project and post it here to show the issue. We will check and figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try this fix.

If you still get this error ,please post your codes and template file.