Multiple HTML Rendering Problems

Hello,

I’m evaluating the latest Aspose.Total (11.3.0.0, 2/7/2016) and currently looking at the HTML to PDF options. I’m having multiple problems with HTML and SVG being incorrectly rendered.

See attached files. It should be obvious from file names which HTML goes with which PDF.

The HTML files are stripped down examples and all are converted with code like this:

String basePath = “C:\windows\temp\”;
HtmlLoadOptions htmlLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions(basePath);
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 10;
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 20;
Document doc = new Document(, htmlLoadOptions);
doc.Save(string.Format(“C:\Windows\Temp\{0}.pdf”, fileName))

This is urgent as far as deciding whether Aspose PDF is an option for my project.

Thank you!

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for contacting support.

We are working on testing the scenario and will get back to you soon.

Thank you, much appreciated!

We need Aspose.Total (at least PDF, PPT and Excel) for this project and I very much hope the HTML/SVG issues can be worked out.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your patience.

I have tested the scenario of HTML to PDF conversion using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 and have managed to reproduce issues with chart.html and map.html files. For the sake of correction, I have logged them as

• PDFNEWNET-40381 - Chart is loosing color information.
  • PDFNEWNET-40382 - Map is not properly being rendered.

However I am unable to notice any issue while rendering ilm.html file. For your reference, I have also attached the output generated over my end. We will further look into the details of above stated issues and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Mingster:
Thank you, much appreciated!

We need Aspose.Total (at least PDF, PPT and Excel) for this project and I very much hope the HTML/SVG issues can be worked out.

Hi Tommy,

In order to convert HTML file to PPT format, please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET. For more information, please visit Importing and Exporting HTML Text in PPTX

However in order to convert HTML file to Excel worksheet, please try using Aspose.Cells for .NET. For further details, please visit Converting HTML files to Excel Spreadsheets

Thank you.

The PDF looks correct, I will try again with the version you used.

Have you made progress on these issues?

• PDFNEWNET-40381 - Chart is loosing color information.
  • PDFNEWNET-40382 - Map is not properly being rendered.
Thank you.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your patience.

The earlier reported issues are pending for review and not yet resolved. However the product team will consider investigating the issues as per their schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40381) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.12.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40382) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.1.