Multisheet Visio/VSD to PDF conversion

Hi,
We are evaluating Aspose.Total to purchase the license.

However, I couldn’t manage to convert a Multisheet Visio file to ALL/Sheet specific PDF. It will only convert the first sheet to PDF.
Conversion Code e.g.
// Call the diagram constructor to load diagram from a VSD file
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(inputFilePath);
PdfSaveOptions opt = new PdfSaveOptions();
opt.setSaveFormat(SaveFileFormat.PDF);
// Save as PDF file format
diagram.save(outputFilePath, opt);

Could you please provide me if any documentation relate to this?

Br,
Kalam

@kalaza,

Kindly send us your source Visio drawing. We will investigate and share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.

Hi,
Please find files from attachment, pdf files has the naming according to the ref. visio file. sample_vsd.pdf has been missing the second page.

visio.zip (51.6 KB)

Br,
Kalam

@kalaza,

You are getting a single page output PDF because of the evaluation limitations. You can get a 30 day temporary license from the purchase portal and its option is available in step 5. You will see a button with caption Get a Temp License in step 5 of the purchase portal. A temporary license is a time-restricted full license that lets you test every aspect of API before buying it. Please see how to apply license in the following help topic: Apply License to Aspose.Diagram for Java API

These are the output PDF documents generated with the latest version 17.11 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API: sample_out.pdf (12.6 KB) and sampleVSDX_out.pdf (6.6 KB)

Thanks, seems it will work and I will check with the temporary license.

Regards.

@kalaza,

Sure and let us know whenever you require any further assistance.