Mutiple chart issues with version 13.9.0

Hi

Here’s my latest selection of charting issues that occur when converting docx to pdf.

In Q3 and Q4 (page 5) one of the spaces in the text at the bottom of the chart is being rendered as a square.

In Q10 (page 6), numbering is for some reason not restarted in the second chart. Instead, it begins at 9.

In Q11 to Q14 the second chart is displayed underneath the first one, instead of next to it - this looks to be the same as a bug I identified with an earlier version, which was fixed for a while, but is now back!

In Q13 and Q14, arrows on the vertical axis are rendered as squares. I think this is also an issue I raised before.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your inquiry.

*pipeski:

In Q3 and Q4 (page 5) one of the spaces in the text at the bottom of the chart is being rendered as a square.*

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word do. If you convert your document to Pdf by using MS Word, you will get the same output.

*pipeski:

In Q10 (page 6), numbering is for some reason not restarted in the second chart. Instead, it begins at 9.

In
Q11 to Q14 the second chart is displayed underneath the first one,
instead of next to it - this looks to be the same as a bug I identified
with an earlier version, which was fixed for a while, but is now back!*

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issues at my side. I have logged these issues as WORDSNET-9065 and WORDSNET-9066 in our issue tracking system. I have linked these forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

*pipeski:

In Q13 and Q14, arrows on the vertical axis are rendered as squares. I think this is also an issue I raised before.*

I have not found this issue in output Pdf file. Please check the attached output Pdf file. It would be great if you please share following detail for investigation purposes.

What environment are you running on?

• OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • Java version
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue

Hi Tahir

I’ve resolved the issues with Q3,Q4,Q13 and Q14. One of those problems was down to a missing font file.

Thanks for logging the remaining two issues.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to hear from you that you have solved your issues (Q3,Q4,Q13 and Q14). We will update you via this forum thread once WORDSNET-9066 and WORDSNET-9065 are resolved.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9065) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9066) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.5 update.