My Forum Topic is removed from my posts section

Hi Aspose Team,

I have received the following notification mail:

=====================================================================

The messageBody is:

"The post was moved that were you were subscribed to or have replied to. Below is the new URL to the post: Subject: Unable to retain the CSS when I convert html fileto PNG files <A href="</A> Thanks, Aspose.com team "

=================================================================================

i)
If I now go and try to open the new URL "<A href='".....I</A> am getting the following error message..</P> <P>Not Found: Forum Not Found<BR>The forum you requested does not exist. </P> <P>ii)<BR>And also the post with the title "Unable to retain the CSS" is removed from my Forum posts section.</P> <P>=========================================================================</P> <P>Can you please review this and let me know the correct new URL of the above post.</P> <P>THanks,<BR>Siddi.</P>

Hi Siddi,

The forum URL is correct, but it has been moved to the Enterprise Support forum. Only the users with Enterprise Support forum level access can get to this thread. Please check with the concerned personnel at your end whether the Enterprise Support access has been moved to some other user account or it has been expired. Please use the account with the Enterprise Support level access to go to this thread.

If you still find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi Siddi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

The above thread was moved to the Enterprise Support forum as requested by your colleague from Kenexa (Jeremy - Aspose user name is jrothmanshore) who has Enterprise Support account at Aspose. In order to access this Enterprise Support forums thread, an Enterprise Support account level permissions are required. Please let me know if there is a confusion on this.

Many Thanks