Name Conflict when Initializing Line "import aspose.slides.import as import"

dear developers, in apose.slides in python for 8 updates, there is a name conflict in init in the import aspose.slides.import as import line, I ask you to fix this flaw and test the product before publishing

image.png (19.4 KB)

and update the package to 3.11 please

@Justiks,
Thank you for reporting on the issue.

I am working on the issue you described and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@Justiks,
I reproduced the problem with using the aspose.slides.import (https://reference.aspose.com/slides/python-net/aspose.slides.import/) namespace.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): 
  SLIDESPYNET-93 (Invalid syntax error when using aspose.slides.import namespace)
  SLIDESPYNET-94 (Support for Python 3.11)

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also note that Python does not allow using the “import” name as an alias for any namespace.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESPYNET-94,SLIDESPYNET-93) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Python XX.X (Windows, Linux, macOS).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page or PyPI.

@Justiks,
In Aspose.Slides for Python 23.5, the aspose.slides.import namespace has been renamed to aspose.slides.importing.