Namespace

What is namespace of ShapeTypeEx class.

Regards,
Santosh
Hi Santosh,

I have observed your comments. The namespace is used to declare a scope that contains a set of related objects. You can use a namespace to organize code elements and to create globally unique types. The Namespace Shape class contains set of related objects to shapes in slides. Please visit this link for more details.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Please find this attachment.
I am getting error on this word ‘ShapeTypeEx’.

int id = sld.Shapes.AddPictureFrame(ShapeTypeEx.Rectangle, 50, 50, imgx.Width, imgx.Height, imgx);

Regards,
Santosh singh

Hi Santosh,

I have observed your comments. Can you please use Aspose.Slides in your Assembly Reference.
Please also see attachments.

Best Regards,

Hi Expert,

I am very beginner in aspose I just learning How to Aspose for export excel chart and ranges in to PowerPoint slide.
Please tell me How I can add new slide in current presentation using Aspose code.

Regards,
Santosh

Hi Santosh,

I have observed your comments. Please visit this documentation link for more details. This link will help you to learn about Aspose.Slides. Also visit this link for adding slides in presentation.

Best Regards,

Hi Expert

what is the best way to export good quality of image from excel to powerpoint .

Regards,
Santosh

Hi Santosh,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides for .NET to export image from excel to PowerPoint. Aspose.Slides can convert presentations to good quality images of any format.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply Adnan,

Actually i want to export charts and ranges from excel to PowerPoint Slides.

I have worked on this functionalities using VBA. But exported Range and charts on slide very poor.

Therefore i am searching for a tools like Aspose which can provide me functionalities to create better quality of slides of charts and ranges from active workbook.

I have written few lines using Aspose’s objects and method, but still no improvements in term of quality.

I am just listen about Aspose. I don’t know more about Aspose’s object and method , just trying my basic home work for good quality of slides before purchasing license version.

If you have any solution please provide me.

Regards,
Santosh

Hi Santosh,

I have observed the query shared by you and it is related to Aspose.cells. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Cells forum where our respective team will help you better in this regard. However, for any technical inquiries related to Aspose.Slides, you are always welcome to share the query in Aspose.Slides forum.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

My tasks includes Aspose.Slides and Aspose.cells both.

So I need help on both part. can you please suggests any experts who can instruct me on both functionalities

Regards.
Manish

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

santoshroks1992:
Hi Expert

what is the best way to export good quality of image from excel to powerpoint .

Regards,
Santosh

The best way of getting an image from excel file is to extract the original image not to regenerate it. However, if you are exporting chart to image, then you will have to generate the chart image because MS-Excel generates chart images on run-time so you will also have to dynamically get the chart image. But if you already have an image inside your excel file, then you should not regenerate it but extract the original image. In this way, there will not be any quality loss. If you will regenerate image, quality will be lost.

Please see this code. Here, you are regenerating the image so quality will be lost.

C#
Bitmap imagePng = picture.ToImage(CreateImageOptions());
imagePng.Save(location + @"Output\image_generated_with_cells_8.5.2.3.png");

And now see this code, it is not regenerating the image but extracting the image as it is present in excel file. So there will be no quality loss and you will get the original image.

C#
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("imagesource.xlsx");
var picture = workbook.Worksheets[0].Pictures[0];
string format = picture.ImageFormat.ToString();
File.WriteAllBytes("out_pic." + format, picture.Data);

Hi Shakeel,

Thanks.

How we will add a chart say “chtABC” of worksheet “shtXYZ” of active workbook as Image.

and same way how we add a range say “A1:A50” of worksheet “shtXYZ” of active workbook on new slides as Image.

please also provide method to add a new blank slide

Regards,
Santosh

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

How we will add a chart say “chtABC” of worksheet “shtXYZ” of active workbook as Image.

Here, you will use Chart.ToImage() method. Please see this article

and same way how we add a range say “A1:A50” of worksheet “shtXYZ” of active workbook on new slides as Image.

Here, you will use SheetRender.ToImage() method. Please see this article.

please also provide method to add a new blank slide

This is not Aspose.Cells question. It is Aspose.Slides question. You should post this question in Aspose.Slides forum. So, please create a new post in Aspose.Slides forum with this question. If you don’t know, which of Aspose APIs are involved, please post in Aspose.Total forum, but if you are clear that this question is related to some Aspose.XYZ API, then post it in Aspose.XYZ forum. Thanks for your understanding and have a good day.