Navigation Panel of PDF Viewer does not Open | DOCX to PDF Conversion using .NET

Hi,
I have saved the word document as a Pdf using Save method of Aspose.Word. But while I opened the pdf file, left navigation is not appeared in pdf. Please advise asap. Its very critical for our project.

Thanks & Regards,
Souvik

@SouvikMoun

Please note that Aspose.Words does not provide support to handle navigation panel of PDF viewer. Opening the left navigation of PDF viewer is out of scope. You need to use the PDF viewer to open the left navigation.

If your requirement is different than PDF viewer, please ZIP and attach your input, problematic output, and expected output documents along with screenshots of problematic sections of output. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi,
We are just asking that navigation panel should exist in generated pdf as it was in word. We can use pdf viewer to see the navigation panel.

Thanks & Regards,
Souvik

@SouvikMoun

Please note that opening the navigation panel is application level setting and does not store in the document. Therefore it cannot be controlled by Aspose.Words. This is completely controlled by the viewer which opens the document.

Hi,
We are not looking to open the navigation panel from Aspose.Word. But Aspose.Word should keep the navigation panel in pdf document. Then we can use any viewer to see the navigation panel. Let me know if we can have a meeting sometime.

Thanks & Regards,
Souvik

@SouvikMoun

Could you please ZIP and attach your input Word document, problematic and expected output PDF files? Please also share the screenshot of PDF navigation panel view. We will then answer your query accordingly.

Please note that we only provide support via forum.