Need a api document of aspose.slide- thank u!

Hello, would anyone send me a api document of aspose.slide in chm format. we have to develop under an offline environment. I can't find it in aspose website. Thank you! gameking157@sohu.com

Dear Richard,

Please install Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.6.0 and find offline chm file inside help folder. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thank u! I found the chm file in NET 5.6.0. but it is not convenient for me. I know a few things about c# and vb. Would you send me a api reference document of aspose.slide for java?

Attachment is NET5.6 slide chm file for anyone who needs

Dear Richard,

Please proceed to this link to download the offline documentation version of Aspose.Slides for Java. I also like to share that this documentation version may not be completely updated as online documentation. We will build latest offline version of documentation and upload that in download section.

Many Thanks,

I see the document for java, but it doesn’t have any paragraphs about java API reference. I don’t think update the document is a hard work and cost a lot of time, because your company have these documents online. In my opinion a commercial company may should update documents timely, which would save a lot of time for customers or potential customers. Thank you!

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have created an issue with ID 31711 to fulfil this requirement. I will share the information with you once the documentation is available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,