Need a VB.NET print routine

I am testing ASPOSE.Words with the.NET 2.0 framework and so far so good. I am getting my document created with the merge fields as requested. Now that I have the document server-side I want to send it to a printer to be automatically printed.
Any ideas how to do this? I’ve been searching all over the net trying to find a solution to print a MS Word document to a printer via ASP.NET and haven’t found anything workable as of yet.
I see that ASPOSE.Words has a DocumentRender class. How does this work?

Aspose.Words API in fact has some classes in Aspose.Words.Viewer namespace that can be used to print the document. However, these are in tentative, beta stage and you can only use them as is as no support for them are provided. We are now working on new document rendering engine but it is still several months away.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet