Need Aspose CSS height and width in em and not pt

Hi team,

I have converted a small docx to html and I can see that the CSS height and width are shown as ‘pt’.

Is there way I can get CSS height and width as ‘em’ ?
I am also attaching a screenshot to show the CSS.

Note: I need to save my file in HTMLFixed format and at the same time, I want the style to be in “em” format.

@RV_2348 Currently, you can output font size in relative units. To achieve this you should specify HtmlSaveOptions.ExportRelativeFontSize option. We will consider adding an option to output other dimensions in relative units too.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25271

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. But, I am saving the file in HTMLFixed format.
finalDoc.Save( "TEST.html", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.HtmlFixed);

If I use HtmlSaveOptions.ExportRelativeFontSize , Then I am afraid that the file will not be saved in a fixed format.

Moreover, I cannot see any option similar to ExportRelativeFontSize in HTMLFixedSaveOptions.

Can you please suggest a way where I can get the HTML in fixed format and also with styles in ‘em’ format ?

I am editing the question by adding the above mentioned points so that it will be helpful for other users.

@RV_2348 Unfortunately, there is no way to output dimensions in relative units upon exporting to HtmlFixed format. We will consider adding such feature in the future.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25273

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.