Need help in Rendering the RDL Report into PPT format and upload to sharepoiont

Here the Platform Is : .Net and Reporting Services, Sharepont

Hi Team,

Here is our requirement :

We have RDL Report uploaded into the MS CRM Onpremise(2015). Which will accept few input parameters. From the C# code we need to render the report into PPT format(contains around 8 slides) by passing the required parameters to the report. The generated PPT has to upload into the Sharepoint.

We are using the Aspose licence for exporting the report into PPT format currently. Do we have the API from Aspose to achive the above functionality.

Please do the needful. Please contact us either from + 91-9948454558 or prasanth.kancharla@tcs.com

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanth.

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that we have Aspose.Slide for Reporting Services that can be configured if the Reporting Services are configured with SharePoint integration. Please visit this documentation link for your further kind reference in this regard. It involves steps and configurations required for setting up the environment.

Secondly, even if you use Reporting Services separately then you can export your RDL to PPT/PPTX using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services and in parallel try using our other product, Aspose.Slides for SharePoint to upload or manage the the generated presentations in SharePoint environment. Please visit the following documentation links for your kind reference in this regard. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir is not online. Last active: 08-26-2015, 1:13 AMMudassir Fayyaz,

Thanks for your quick response.

Can you please provide your contact number to discuss on this.

Actually we want to perform all these functionalities automatically using code , nothing is manual.

I button click it self it should hot the report and render to PPT format and has to upload in sharepoint and that sharepoint URL has to update back in ms crm 2015 form field.

Quick response is appreciated. We want to know whether it is possible using Apose API or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanth

+91 9948454558

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for your growing interest in Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that you can share your inquiries in this forum thread as well. I may help you with technical inquiries and issues related to product. For further information, you can contact our sales team in this regard. Please visit Contact Us page for your kind reference. I also like to add further that we offer 30 days free trial license that you may use on your end with our products before making any purchase decisions and verifying whether Aspose products meet your requirements or not. Please visit this web link for more information about 30 days free trial license.

Many Thanks,