Need help on Mergefield formatting

Hi,
I have a requirement where I am using mergefield in the word template. Using .net code I am merging the fields with some dynamic values. In one of the merge field it is populating the list item. when the data is getting displayed in the email the paragraph of merge is hanging. So how to change the hanging of the paragraph for merge field
Appreciate your help on this

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that ParagraphFormat.FirstLineIndent property gets/sets the value (in points) for a first line or hanging indent. Use a positive value to set a first-line indent, and use a negative value to set a hanging indent.

Moreover, Aspose.Words provides MailMerge.FieldMergingCallback property and this callback occurs during mail merge when a mail merge field is encountered in the document. You need to implement IFieldMergingCallback interface in your class. This interface provides two methods FieldMerging and ImageFieldMerging.

Could you please attach your input Word template along with expected output document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.