Need help to change the allignment of the Table Header text on PDF

Hi,

I need to left allign the header text of the table on PDF. Below is the code which I m using-

StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();

sb.AppendLine("

");

sb.AppendLine("

");

sb.AppendLine("

");

But the style text-align is not working it is always on center. If I use Background-color or any other property it is working fine. Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advace.

TRPA Moody's S&P Fitch

Hello Swati,<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as <span style=“font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>PDFNEWNET-32387. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””><span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

However as a workaround, you may consider creating a Table inside PDF document and simply add HTML text to table cells. You can specify the Default Text information for table cells.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Swati,

Thanks for your patience. We have further investigated this issue and have observed that the problem is occurring because the first cell in table header contains empty character. I have updated the source HTML and the resultant PDF generated with upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.6.0 seems to be correct. Please take a look over the attached PDF file.

In case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32387) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.