Need help to finalized Aspose API

Our client needs following functionality:

• Create the PDF on fly by using PDF templates and data from DB
  • Convert DOC, DOCX, RTF and TXT files to PDF. It’ll be good if we can also convert XLS, JPG, HTML, VSD and other known file formats but this is not an immediate requirement
Now I need to finalize which Aspose API would be sufficient to get above mentioned functionalities?

Waiting to hear from you soon.

MAwaisDilber:
Create the PDF on fly by using PDF templates and data from DB
Hi Awais,

Thanks for your interest in our API.

We have an API named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which provides the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. It also offers the feature to fill data inside PDF forms and save the output with new names. You can load data from database and fill it inside specific fields of PDF template. For further details, please visit Fill Form Field in a PDF Document

Besides this, if your requirement is to have some online document viewing application where users can input their information, you may try using Assembly application of our sister company named GroupDocs.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

[quote user=“MAwaisDilber”]

• Convert DOC, DOCX, RTF and TXT files to PDF. It’ll be good if we can also convert XLS, JPG, HTML, VSD and other known file formats but this is not an immediate requirement
[/quote]

What about my second point i.e. converting mentioned files to PDF. You didn’t mentioned any Aspose API to do this particular job.

And thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate it.

Hi Awais,

For DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT and HTML to PDF, you can use Aspose.Words for .NET. For XLS, you can use Aspose.Cells for .NET. For JPG to PDF, you can either use Aspose.Words or Aspose.Imaging for .NET.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,