Need image and text in the 5.1.3 version

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells.dll version 5.1.3 and am using a template excel file and filling values into it and saving it as a PDF file. I have 2 excel sheets
1st one has a background image and when i add values in the cells i can only see the image in the PDF file and no text.
2nd sheet has general values in it and it looks perfectly fine. (Using "Gotham Book" Font)

I got the latest version of Aspose.cells.dll and
1st page looked just as it should with both image and text values
2nd sheet values are fine but the font and formating has changes and it does not look correct.

Is there anyways that i could add both image and text in the 5.1.3 version since 90% of my work looks fine in the old version.

Regards,
Pooja

Hi,

I got the latest version of Aspose.cells.dll and
1st page looked just as it should with both image and text values
2nd sheet values are fine but the font and formating has changes and it does not look correct.

We cannot help you much regarding the older version that your using. Please download and try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.0.5 and let us know your feedback.

If you still find the issue, kindly give us your template Excel file and output PDF file, we will check to figure it out soon.

By the way, please make sure that your underlying font (that is used in the Excel file) is installed on your pc. Also, we recommend you to kindly explicitly try to set the path to your font, if it works completely ok, e.g

CellsHelper.FontDir = @“C:\Windows\Fonts”;
Workbook book = new Workbook(@“E:\test2\Book1.xlsx”);
PdfSaveOptions pso = new PdfSaveOptions();
book.Save(@“E:\test2\out.pdf”, pso);

Thank you.